Who doesn’t have hair woes?
Our hair is always either too dry or too oily. We have to deal with tangled hair and split ends, dullness or hair that’s weighed down by product.
And all of us Indian girls are taught to use hair oil. Keep it on overnight and wash the next morning.
But in today’s day and age, who has time for all that?
And the next morning, what if the oil doesn’t wash off properly?
And PLEASE! Whatever our grandmothers and mothers may claim, oiled hair with sweaty scalps and foreheads are NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE!
Fret not, girls! Pantene brings a solution to end the hassles of oiling – the New Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement.
I was recently sent Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement for review, and I loved the product!
It claims :
The instructions of use are simple-
1. Rub a walnut sized amount of Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement on your palms.
2. Start from the top and distribute evenly throughout the length of hair. The product does not need to be rinsed off!
3. Style as you please.
They recommend using before combing, before sun, heat or saltwater exposure.
I used the Oil Replacement product on a Monday morning, before leaving for work. And I swear, it was so smooth and hassle-free that it even helped my usual Monday blues.
- My hair felt nourished!
- It was smooth, silky and glossiness was apparent.
- The Oil Replacement product didn’t weigh my hair down (like a bheegi billi).
- It was quick! The whole process took around 2 minutes. (2 MINUTES! On a Monday morning! I’ll just let that sink in for a minute)
Please excuse my Kendall Jenner moment. I couldn’t resist. 😛
Hey Pantene people! My world has been rocked!
Have you tried the product yet? Comment with your thoughts, I’d love to hear them!